Working
with the Pixar family has been my dream job since I was a little kid. Pixar is
an outstanding animation company. They create amazing story lines, producing
exceptional films. The graphics they make are superb and look almost real. They
have broken lots of records with their great movies. To work for the company
would probably be my best working experience that I would cherish dearly.
Universal
Studios is one of Hollywood’s ‘Big Six’ film studios. Their company is one of the best studios which makes realistic effects. To be able to work with
talented and inspiring co-workers would really be a great help in enhancing and
improving my skills. To be in a fun working environment would hardly feel like
I’m working. I would like to work as a graphic designer and/or a special
effects supervisor.
Nintendo
is a video game company that I want to work for. I have always been interested
in their games. They created every child’s favorite, Mario. I would love to be
part of their game creation and development. It would be an honor to work for a
company that has been a part of my childhood.

No comments:
Post a Comment