Bonjour! This
will be my very first blog since the summer of 2012. Since this is a new blog, let me
introduce myself for now.
I’m Joy Hazel Taqueban, the author of this blog.
I personally don’t like my name because it’s too childish. Some of my
friends call me Hazel or Zel, but you can pretty much call me whatever you
like. I’ve been alive for 17 years now and hopefully will keep breathing for 99
more years. I’m turning 18 on the rainy 5th of September. I’m a BSITAGD (Bachelor
of Science in Information Technology with specialization in Animation and Game
Development) freshman in FEU Institute of Technology, and I’m barely passing my
major subjects.
People say there are extroverts and introverts. I’m
both. I don’t talk that much unless I’m alone or with my friends. I love
goofing around, hanging out and doing lots of fun, crazy, random stuffs with
them. I’m not good at conversing with other people because I don’t have ideas
on what to talk about especially when I don’t know them or I’m not close to
them. I’m quite boring to be honest. I don’t like being around so many people,
but then again I love going to places. I have stage fright and I don’t like
being the center of attention. My mind becomes jumbled or worse, it goes blank
whenever I’m in front of an audience which causes me to blabber and not express
myself the way I want to. I’m an optimist and pessimist depending on the situation.
I’m open-minded and opinionated. I’m a competitive individual who does what it
takes to achieve my goals. This trait is what makes me determined in whatever
I’m doing. Some friends, as well as my aunt told me I have a strong
personality. I’m a bit sarcastic and tend to be rude at times. I hate waiting
so if I have the energy to wait for you, consider yourself special, but not all
the time. I’m the combination of a pluviophile, a nyctophile and a clinomaniac.
I’m quite bubbly, chatty and loud, but after a while I start to feel like I
need to be left on my own to have some ‘me time.’ I'm a procrastinator at
heart. I don’t let people tell me what to do. I am who I am and I won’t let
anyone change me. My friends and ambitions are what inspires me to keep going.
Art is my passion. Even though I’m not
particularly good at it, I still draw almost every day. I absentmindedly draw
or scribble on any base I see whenever I’m bored. I have many favorite colors
but green, blue and red are my top three. Nature is my first love. Watching
sunsets, landscapes and city lights make me feel relaxed, calm and at peace.
Listening to music frees my soul. My wild imagination is amazing I swear. I’m a
daredevil. When it comes to theme parks, I always go for the extreme rides
first even though I’m a bit of a scaredy-cat. Doing crazy and scary things
excite me. Even I scare myself sometimes. I love to sing even when I sound like
a goat while I’m at it. I randomly dance at home or anywhere when no one’s
looking. Don’t judge. I’m a hoarder, guilty as charged. I consider sleeping for
24 hours a talent. I miss having burping contests with an old friend of mine.
Piercings and tats are awesome. I’m planning to add more piercings on my left
ear once both the fourth and
fifth holes are completely gone. Someday, I’ll have tattoos designed by
me. Food trips are best done with friends. I eat almost every hour of the day,
and it’s not even obvious! Note sarcasm. Chocolates, sweets, tacos, burger,
cake, fries, pasta and pizza are just some of my favorite food. I instantly
fall in love with anything that’s cute. I keep liking and wanting things I
can’t have. I don’t own one, but I think I’m obsessed with cats and dogs that
I’ll end up becoming a cat lady in the near future. I can't wait to travel the
world with my future beloved.
I guess that’s it for now. If you think it’s a bit
long, sorry not sorry. Hope you enjoyed reading. Thank you for visiting my
blog! Stay tuned and check back for more!
Here, have a
sweet potato.

No comments:
Post a Comment