Saturday, 28 February 2015

Strange/Weird Things in My Room

So I went to my room for the first time this year just for this entry and found this condom keychain hidden in a chocolate box in my cabinet which I now use as a storage. My bi best friend gave it to me back in 2nd year high school for fun. I guess people don’t get to see a girl who has a condom keychain everyday which makes it weird.




Next thing is this adult cd owned by my, I don’t know, mum or dad? I remember having found my mum’s cabinet keys behind her bedroom door. I took it and opened her cabinet hoping to find some chocolates in one of the drawers inside. Instead, I found a drawer containing a cd and a dvd collection. I was curious so I decided to browse some, and that’s when I found the cd. I watched it and didn't like it. Maybe it’s because the film was kind of old, and I knew none of the actors and actresses, so it was pretty boring to me.




                I don’t remember which month it was but it happened 2 years ago. I always kept my window open because I love inhaling fresh air at night. I woke up with a messy, curly bedhead feeling lazy and tired from all the school works. I was about to reach for my phone but then my hand stopped in mid-air when this not-so-little guy caught my eye. Needless to say, I got up, ate my breakfast and then cleaned my room. I hit the spider with a broom.


                Here’s what it looks like, a banana for scale.


No comments:

Post a Comment