I was a
rascal as a child. I had always looked up to my brother who's a year older than
me. We did reckless things together, always getting ourselves in trouble. We
had been best friends until 4th grade.
I recall
when we were messing with my mum's makeup when she arrived home. We were
laughing because we looked like zombies or monkeys as she kept on scolding us.
We loved playing with Barbie dolls. We used to rip their heads off and throw
them wherever we want. We would detach their body parts and hide it somewhere,
anywhere. We were drawing nipples and navels on them when my grandmother walked
in. She gave us an hour long “sermon”. Since I didn’t own a Ken doll, I used my
Spiderman toy figure and my brother used his Superman toy whenever we played
house. Of course, Spiderman and Superman always saved the day by defeating the
evil villain, Barbie. I had an old bedroom which I shared with my sister. I was
meddling with her things until I found a Hentai cd under her pillow. I was
curious, so I kept it and told my brother that we had something to kill time
with later. We had watched it before demonstrating what we saw with my Barbie
and his Superman.
I regret
wanting to grow up. I miss the old times when I could just do whatever I wanted
without a care in the world. I wish I could be a kid all over again. Growing up
sucks, but it isn’t so bad either.
No comments:
Post a Comment