Friday, 13 March 2015

Feline


Cats are truly majestic creatures. If I were an animal, I'd be a cat. Sadly, I cannot become one, so I promised myself that I take care of at least three; be it big or small, domesticated or wild.





They remind me of Raichu from Pokemon.


Cats help me ease my stress. I once had a cat which I took care of since he was a kitten. I used to feed him with a baby bottle. He was so cute that everytime I was in a not-so-good mood, I'd always pet and play with him until my anger subsides. He helps me calm down and makes me feel not lonely whenever I'm home-alone. 


There was this time when it rained hard and he cannot be seen anywhere. He was a house-cat, and so we were all worried. The next morning I insisted that my brother and I look for him.  He didn’t come with me though. I searched for my pet for about thirty minutes but had to stop because mom demanded I stay inside the house. The following night, I heard the sound of cats fighting. I took off my flipflop and threw it at them. They scampered off, and at the center where they were once at was my pet. Since then, he acted like a street cat. He passed away on the 31st of August 2 years ago.







I want to be a cat to gain balance and flexibility. I love running, and being a cheetah meant being the fastest animal on land. I'd also like to be a lion. I'd hunt for my own preys while others watch me dominate my territory, not the other way around. If I were any kind of cat I'd be independent, strong and fierce.












No comments:

Post a Comment